Controller for growing restaurant Group (Eastern Long Island)
Required skills: (Please apply only if you have the following skills)
• Experience with month end closing for multiple companies,
• Production of financials including P&Ls, Balance Sheets, and TB analysis.
• Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, DSR entry and banking entries skills
• Computer Savvy -High degree of fluency in Excel & QuickBooks Enterprise
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Timely analysis and creation of financial management reports including, but not limited to, weekly flash sales reporting, P&L's, internal and external monthly financial statements, and annual audits and budgets.
• Oversee the activities of the Disbursement Department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, employee expense reports, cash control, payroll processing and tax compliance.
• Accounts Receivable - management of all components including billing, cash receipts, weekly cash flow analysis.
• Corporate tax compliance - ensure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate tax filings.
• Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the Company's value.
• Respond to CFO as with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs.
• Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
CPA certification a plus.
Must have 5+ years of hands-on accounting managerial experience.
Hospitality/Restaurant experience necessary.
Please provide compensation at your last place of employment and what your salary requirements are.
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers