The Accounting Manager must be highly self-motivated and vigilant of company expenses and efficiency in order to facilitate a framework for management of an organization which is growing rapidly. The Accounting Manager will have primary day-to-day responsibility for the timely and accurate accounting and reporting of all general ledger transactions, AP/AR, Payroll and bank reconciliations for in house companies. Accounting Manager will also be responsible for weekly reconciliations of entities where accounting is not processed in-house. Real Estate experience highly desired.
• Prepare, plan and implement the Company's accounting and financial procedures and policies
• Prepare, plan and implement the Company's internal controls
• Prepares annual budget, monthly financial Budget/Actual variance reports, operations analysis and ensures that all reports are reviewed and approved by the responsible Manager.
• Create and analyze Budget/Actual variance reports on a monthly basis for all active outside companies
• Prepare quarterly financial statements for all properties and companies
• Be responsible for oversight of financials and audit of outside partnerships deals.
• Conduct off-site (books and records not kept at office) audits as needed.
• Manage and reconcile all bank accounts, brokerage accounts etc.
• Manage trust entities in accordance with trust documents
• Coordinate and liaison with outside accountant for tax planning and preparation
• Coordinate and liaison with outside Trust and Estate expert for trust management
• Coordinate with bookkeeper daily and monthly transaction entries
• Maintain and monitor P&L's for each entity
• Maintain tenant lease abstracts and ledgers
• Review expenses for accuracy and reasonableness, generate quarterly analysis reports
• Assist with additional projects, acquisitions of companies or properties as required
• Utilize strong financial and analytical skills to model new acquisitions and analysis of potential deals.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers