Credit/Collections Coordinator-Asst Bookkeeper (Mid Suffolk)
compensation: Commensurate with Experience
• Credit Checks on Potential Customers
• Heavy Collection Calls
• Aging Updates
• Customer Service
• Assist A/R with invoicing and monthly closing
• Assist A/P with check runs
Experience Mandatory in heavy collections. Knowledge in Accounts Receivable/Payable functions is a plus. College degree preferred, but not required.
Candidate must be self motivated, well organized, and be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Experience with MS Office preferred. Benefits include medical, dental, 401K, and paid vacation.
Please include salary requirements with resume.
Reply to email@example.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers