Accounts Receivable and WIP Specialist (Garden City, NY)
• Review and forwarding of A/R reports with comments and status updates to attorneys
• Investigation of A/R balances and unbilled time
• Research, investigate and resolve client disputes
• Tracking unbilled time, billing progression to completion and collection
• Interact with billing attorneys and clients
• Bank deposits
• Completion of other tasks as assigned
• Law firm experience is preferable
• A college degree in Accounting or Business
• High working knowledge of Excel,Word and ProLaw, Elite or similar program
• Must be detail-oriented and organized with the ability to track billings and receivables to collection
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a busy accounting department
In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package, including medical, Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) with an employer match, Profit Sharing Plan and paid vacation. Qualified candidates should send their resumes and salary requirements by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers