Mountain bike custom built - $1800 (Sag Harbor)
16" frame, med. Its a med because its a long travel frame. 26" wheels, fast light, and agile was the intent for this build.
Here is the list of goodies, Its worth the read if you know anything about components
Ragley Piglet Hardtail Frame Features: • Head Angle: 67 Deg
• Seat Angle: 72 Deg • Front Derailleur: 34.9mm Top Pull • BB Shell: 73mm
• Headset: 44mm Standard • Weight: 2.53kgs (16") • Custom 4130 heat treated, triple butted Chromoly steel
• CE EN14766 Certified
• "Three Finger" chainstay bridge is exclusive to Ragley, and allows massive tyre clearance so you can fit 2.5in rubber with massive chainring and tyre clearance. Happy with 36t middle rings and gives resilience to any attempted chainsuck/derailment.
• Bolt on Cable guides located on the underside of the top tube allow for neat and tidy adaptable routing to suit your set up.
• Seatstay post mounted disc brake mount (Max rotor size: 180mm)
• Taperlite Seattube • ISCG 05 Tabs
• Recommended fork travel: 120/130mm with external bottom cup -- 140/150mm with internal bottom cup
• Max Tyre Size: 2.5"
• Rear Spacing : 135mm QR
• Wheel Size: 26"
DT Swiss XMM 120 26
The choice of strong and aggressive riders. The extremely rigid Torsion Box lowers and the high performance Twin Shot damping are ideal partners, be it for your next race or a quick lap on the local loop.
Weight: 1570 g
Thru axle 15
Sram X 0 rear derailure, shifters
Sram X9 front derailure
Sram XG999 rear cassette
The revolutionary machined design of the XG999 cassette uses the same grueling manufacturing techniques that produced the XX as well as the PowerDome road cassette.
With this XG999 cassette, seven of the cogs are CNC-machined together out of a single block of billet steel, creating an incredibly lightweight, precise, and strong cassette.
The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
Weight 175 grams
Technologies X-Glide, X-Dome design
Speeds 9 speed
Materials CNC'd 4140 chromoly steel
Large cog material AL-7075-T6
Lock-ring material AL-7075-T6
Gear 11-32 (11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32)
Crank Brothers XC Race rims
rim material, 6061-t6, smooth weld joint finish
shot peen, blue anodizing width (int / ext) 21mm / 24.9mm
spokes, material stainless steel butting (26 & 27.5)
2.0 / 1.8 / 2.0
(29" is 2.0 straight gauge)
length (26 / 27.5 / 29) 134mm / 147mm / 166mm
spoke pins solid 7075-t6 aluminum
material 7075-t6 aluminum
size 3.2 x 139mm
front hub,cobalt, 6061-t6, bearings sealed cartridge 6804 (x2)
front hub end caps,15mm (installed), 9mm (included)
rear hub, 6061-t6, cobalt
bearings, sealed cartridge 6903 (x2), 6902 (x2)
rear end caps 12x142mm (installed), 10x135mm (included)
freehub, 3-pawl, 21T, steel, xd freehub compatible,
Hope Evo X2 hydrolic brales and 2 piece rotors
Hope 90mm neck
Hope seat clamp
Easton Carbon seat post
Crank Bros Ti egg Beaters
Chris King headset
Profile Design carbon crankset
bla, bla, bla
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers