Mechanically inclined person to work on classic car (Lindenhurst)
I have a 1955 Lincoln Capri that I have to sell (I need the money to pay bills) and I want to make it look and run as good as it can in order to make it easier to sell.
However, for it to be practical and cost effective, I can not spend a lot of money.
Therefore, I was hoping to find someone who may want to earn a little extra side money that perhaps is not working right now, or can do it as a side job along with their regular work.
I have an air compressor here & some tools, but it would be best if you had your own tools.
The car is available to work on 24/7/365, so you can work on it at your own convenience.
Some of the work that may need to be done is as follows...
- Clean entire vehicle in & out, including engine.
- Spray WD-40 on hood springs & mechanism to make it open & close better.
- Complete engine tune-up
- Remove & replace 6-volt battery.
- Sand, fill & prime paint roof to prevent leaks.
- Fix partially sagging headliner.
- Put air in tires, or replace tires tires if needed.
- Remove & replace muffler.
Thank you for your time & consideration.
Posting ID: 4101194425