Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
____MOVING___PROJECT__YOU__CAN__AFFORD___ (L.I.>NYC>NJ>CT>PA & more)
All types of moves: from delivery of a coach to 2 bedroom house relocation
We offer full line of packing materials
Courteous & experienced moving personnel
We operate clean professionally equipped trucks & vans
Last minute moves are welcome
* Will disassemble and reassemble all furniture as needed
* Loading, Unloading & Setup of furniture at new location
* Padding/Wrapping of all furniture (padded blankets and tape provided at no charge)
* Pack and wrap TV's and electronics
* Careful packing of glass tops, mirrors, large artworks, glass shelves, other fragile items
* Full line of boxes available
* Gas, tolls & basic state insurance included
* No extra charge for stairs or extra stops
* Mattress covers provided
SHORT NOTICE LONG DISTANCE MOVES (NJ CT, MA VT, NH, RI, PA, MD, VA, D.C.)
Please call 718-6OO-2486 to receive a quote or MOVINGQUOTESNY at GMAIL
Coram is the oldest settlement in the central part of the town of Brookhaven. Its early name was "Wincoram", perhaps the name of a Native American who lived in the area as late as 1703. The first Caucasian settler in the area was likely William Satterly, who sought permission to open a tavern to cater to travelers in 1677.
During the American Revolutionary War, Benjamin Tallmadge's Culper Ring captured and burned 300 tons of British hay at what later become the corner of New York State Route 25 and New York State Route 112.
From 1784 to 1885, Coram served as the meeting place for the Town of Brookhaven government, using the Davis Town Meeting House for much of that period. The Davis House, built in the 1750s, was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001 and is the oldest existing structure in Coram.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers