Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Pet Sitting/walking/training (Nassau)
I teach Puppy and Obedience classes at Fido Fitness as well as at the DOCSN.
I offer Dog Walking and Pet Sitting for puppies and dogs and enjoy taking them for walks or playing in my backyard with them. I myself have a 8 mth old Pitt, Lab, Rott mix who is sweet, loving and enjoys the company of others to run in the yard and play with. Your pet will be treated as if he or she were my own with love and care so you could be away and know your baby is safe and having fun.
My training philosophy is:
-to strengthen the bond between dog and owner for a better relationship
-teach them what you want and motivate them to do it consistently through positive training methods
• In home Private Lessons for your puppy or adult dog in Basic & Obedience Training.
• Problem Solving
• New Puppy Consult - avoid problems and make your home safe, prevent future problems
• Group Classes offered in Long Island : run for 6 weeks
• Puppy K for 4-6 months old, Basic Obedience and socialization skills
• Obedience class - 6 months and older General Obedience
• Contact me by e-mail or by phone for :
• Current Pricing for Private One on One and for Group Class/Schedule of Group Classes and Location
Our family had a situation where we needed a dog sitter on very short notice and Deb was available for us to bring our dog over right away. Pepper had the best time at her house! She followed up with us regarding how he was doing all throughout his stay, sending pictures of him running around the backyard and playing with her dog. Callie (Deb's dog) was such a SWEETHEART and both dogs got along great! She took Pepper for long walks and took him outside any time he needed to go. Deb was extremely accomodating and treated Pepper as if he were her own pet.
The one-on-one attention and love that Deb provided was so much better than having to board him in a kennel. She is a true animal lover!
I would use Deb's service again in a heartbeat and will recommend her to anyone looking for a dog-sitter. Thanks again Deb!!!
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers