$83662 / 3br - 1352ft² - Ranch Modular Home!!! (Long Island)
3BR 1352ft2 manufactured
KOR Construction Group.....
Newton NJ & Ridgewood NJ
Where Dreams are Built
Our Manufacturers Website http://iconlegacy.com
This house is a Ranch delivered and set on your foundation priced for high wind areas.....
Please call with any question....862-268-7318 Mike
Modular homes have an interesting history. At the end of World War II many of the soldiers who were coming home wanted to settle down, build a house, and start a family. With this sudden increase in demand, the current market was unable to fulfill all of the needs. In this time period people started to look for a solution for the problem at hand. The invention of the modular home helped solve the problem of building affordable houses as well as being able to supply the increased demand.
As technology continues to improve, so do modular homes. With the advancement in technology, modular housing manufactures are able to customize every floor plan to fulfill customer's specific needs and desires. Along with the advances in technology, modular building has been able to expand its focus from housing to hotel and commercial structures, some companies are even able to apply modular construction to the fabrication of cruise ships.
With all of the advances that the modular industry has made, the general public still considers modular houses to be similar to mobile homes. Unfortunately, there are several myths that exist in today's society. One myth is that modular housing and mobile homes are one of the same. The truth is that modular houses only have two things in common with mobile homes. They are both built in a factory setting, out of the weather, and they are both transported to the building site. Another myth is that modular homes have a boxy appearance. With the advances in technology, modular manufactures have been able to be more creative with the design of their homes. With the type and style of modular houses being produced today, they are virtually the same as on-site houses. Another myth states that modular homes are built cheaply. The truth is modular houses are built with the same high quality material that on-site builders use. In addition, modular houses are given extra strength and durability to endure transportation as well as being able to withstand being lifted by a crane to the foundation.
A benefit for modular houses is not only their cost, but also, how quickly you can have your home completed. Having a house built in a factory setting, saves valuable time by reducing the need for subcontractors. All of the housing technicians that work on the production floor are trained and certified professionals in their chosen trade.
In conclusion modular homes are more than able to fulfill every new homeowner's wants and needs. With the continual advancements in technology, modular housing will continue to improve. With this type of improvement modular homes will continue to deliver benefits around time and cost. As you consider building a new house take a close look at modular housing to see how this method can meet and exceed your expectations.
Q.Do Modular Homes come with a Warranty?
Answer Yes, all homes have a 1 year structural warranty and Durabuilt Homes offers an addition 10 year residential warranty through a third party. In some states there are laws that require the builder to provide a warranty to the homeowner. Each and every state has different rules and regulations regarding warranties.
Q.How complete is the house when it leaves Durabuilt Homes?
Answer In general most modular homes leave Durabuilt Homes about 85% complete. This percentage could change due to the complexity and customization of the floor plan. The customer's builder should be able to explain in greater detail how much work must be completed to have a finished house.
Q.Can the customer choose options such as flooring from a local company?
Answer Yes, if the customer wants an option that is not a standard offering, Durabuilt is more than willing to work directly with the builder and customer to find supplier for the specific item the customer is looking for. If the customer chooses not to purchase flooring from Durabuilt, they will receive a 100% credit for those materials and labor.
Q.Can I do some of the finish work on my house?
Answer Yes, the customer can complete the work themselves. This is something that must be negotiated with the builder. Some builders have what they call "sweat equity", which means they will reduce the price they charge the customer by the value of the work the customer completed. Unless the customer has worked in the construction field, most of the work that could be completed is painting, flooring, and similar tasks.
Heritage Series Standard Specifications Star
At the heart of Icon Legacy Custom Modular Homes, we conceived our signature "Heritage Series" with distinct and classic features. Superb characteristics and design flexibility had a major influence in this culmination of style-conscious specifications.
Floors * 2x10 Floor Joists @ 16" O.C. w/ Double Perimeter Band - Front & Rear (12" O.C. on 31'-6" Wide Models)
* 5/8" T&G OSB Floor Decking Glued and Nailed
* Vinyl Floor Covering (Per Plan)
* 25 oz. FHA Approved Carpet with 8 lb. Rebound Pad (Per Plan)
Walls * 2x6 Exterior Walls @ 16" O.C. with Sheathing
* 8" Mating Walls @ 16" O.C. with Sheathing
* 2x4 Interior Walls @ 16" O.C.
* 1/2" Drywall Throughout, Glued and Screwed
* 8'-0" Wall Height
Roof * 7/12 Pitch, Non-Storage Rafter Roof System @ 16" O.C.
* 10" Gable End Overhangs
* 10" Eave Overhangs, Fixed with Soffit and Fascia Installed when Possible
* 7/16" OSB Roof Sheathing
* Ice Shield Installed on Eave Overhangs
* Minimum 15# Felt Paper Shingle Underlayment
* Vented Vinyl Soffit, Ribbed Aluminum Fascia, and Aluminum Drip Edge
* 30 Year Tamko Architectural Shingles
* Shingle Over Ridge Vent (Shipped Loose)
Insulation * R-21 Fiberglass Exterior Wall Insulation with Vapor Barrier
* R-38 Fiberglass Ceiling Insulation with Vapor Barrier
* Exterior House Wrap
Exterior * CertainTeed "Main Street" Vinyl Siding (Dbl 4 Clapboard, Dbl 5 Clapboard, or Dutch Lap)
* Smooth Fiberglass Front Door with Sunburst, Composite Jambs, and Vinyl Brickmould (Per Plan)
* Smooth Fiberglass Rear Door with Half Glass, Composite Jambs, and Vinyl Brickmould (Per Plan)
* 6'-0" Vinyl Sliding Glass Door (Per Plan)
* Satin Nickel Schlage Lever Locks - Exterior Door Hardware and Dead Bolt - Keyed Alike
* Vinyl Double Hung Low "E" Brickmould Windows with Screens and Argon Gas
* One Exterior Light Supplied For Each Door
* Vinyl Shutters, Installed on Front
* Exsterior Doors Installed with Pan & Bracing Beneath Jamb
Interior * Warm Beige Primer Paint on Walls w/ 3-5/8" Crown Moulding, Throughout Living and Bedroom Areas
* Smooth Ceilings with White Primer Paint
* 2-Panel Cathedral-Top Interior Doors with Smooth Finish
* Satin Nickel Lever Style Hardware
* Privacy Hardware on Bathrooms and Master Bedroom
* 3-1/2" Colonial Base Moulding and 2-1/4" Colonial Casing (Semi-Gloss White)
* Window Sills (Semi-Gloss White)
* 16" Deep Linen and Pantry Shelving (4 Rows)
* Shirt and Skirt Shelving for Walk in Closets
Cabinetry * Oak Recessed Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets
* 2-1/2" Crown Moulding and Under Cabinet Trim
* Dove Tail Drawers, 3/4" Shelves with 1 Pull-Out Tray
* 75 lb. Full Extension Drawer Glides with Soft-Action Close Mechanism on Base Cabinet Drawers
* Elevated Corner Wall Cabinet, Crown and Under Cabinet Trim
* High Pressure, Square Edge Laminate Top and Backsplash (Kitchen)
* Oak Recessed Flat Panel Bath Cabinets
* One-Piece Cultured Marble Vanity Top (Baths)
* Medicine Cabinet with Mirror and Decorative Lighting (Per Vanity Bowl)
Plumbing and Heating * Tuff-Pex Fresh Water Lines Stubbed (Code Dictates)
* PVC Drain, Waste, and Vents (Stubbed)
* Shut-Off Valves on All Fixtures
* Delta Leland Chrome Dual Handle Faucets in Baths
* 60" One Piece Fiberglass Tub/Shower with Anti-Scald Valves
* Elongated Water Closets, Water Saver
* 8" Deep, Double Bowl S/S Sink and Gooseneck Faucet with Pull-Down Spray in Kitchen
* Ice Maker Hook-Up (Recessed Box for On-Site Appliance)
* 2-in-1 Shower Hand Spray in Master Bath
Electrical * 200 AMP Main Service Panel with 40 Breaker Spaces
* Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors (Per Code)
* Fan/Light Combination in All Baths
* 30" Kitchen Range Hood; Vented to Exterior
* Bedrooms Have One Switched Receptacle
* Brushed Nickel Ceiling Lights in Hall, Laundry, Kitchen, Dining Room, Foyer, and Walk In Closets
* Recessed Can Light Over Kitchen Sink with Separate Switch
* Two Pendant Lights Above Islands and Peninsulas (Per Plan)
* Wireless Door Chimes (1 in Front and 1 in Rear)
* (2) RG-6 TV and (2) Cat-5 Phone Jacks
* Wired for Electric Range (Per Plan)
Warranty * All Icon Legacy Custom Modular Homes Come with a 10 Year Structural Warranty
Additional Specs For:
Raised Ranch * Recessed Entry (Per Standard Floor Plan)
* 4-Way Switch for Foyer Area
* Landing with Floor Vinyl and Stairs Up to Living Area with Carpet to Match Living Room (All Shipped Loose)
Cape * 8" Mating Walls @ 16" O.C. w/ 7/16" OSB Sheathing
* Rafter Roof with 12/12 Pitch @ 16" O.C. and 5/8" OSB Floor Decking
* (2) Gable End Windows with Style and Type to Match First Floor
* 30" Prehung Interior Door with 24' of Interior Walls
* Plumbing and Electrical Stubbed up for Future on-site Bath and Living Area
Two Story * 8" Mating Walls @ 16" O.C. with Sheathing (First Floor)
* Insulation Installed Around Perimeter Between Floor and Ceiling
* Plumbing Supply Lines Run Second Floor to Drop Area
* All Siding for Second Story Shipped Loose
There is a $1000 deposit to start the plan process which is included in the price of the home....these plans are pre construction and can be modified and when satisfied signed off on and submitted for final state stamped plans that will be used for the building department permits. There will be a deposit for the house to begin construction and the final payment due when delivered to location in Certified Bank Check.
When the home is ordered it takes about 2 weeks to build and deliver ,during that time the site work and foundation must be completed and ready for delivery of home.