Assistant Manager (Carle Place)
We are looking for people who want to join a winning team and who have the desire to service our customers and work in an environment that is fun. Assistant Store Manager candidates must have a proven track record in a fashion-forward, customer-oriented, retail-clothing environment. At least 2-3 years of store management experience. Have experience in leadership, training & development of staff, all while driving Company initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITIES:
· Ensure store meets or exceeds sales and contest goals.
· Prioritize, plan and adjust schedules.
· Hold team accountable to achieving goals.
· Recruit, interview and select qualified candidates.
· Train and motivate all associates through on-going programs in sales, customer service and product knowledge.
· Ensure team provides an exceptional customer experience in the store.
· Maintain presence through effective floor management and ensure staff coverage in all areas of the store.
· Maintain a safe work environment and ensure ongoing safety training and awareness.
· Responsible for ensuring the store meets Company guidelines in opening and closing.
· Monitor Company assets through accurate inventory procedures.
· Exemplify and ensure associates comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Create and maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers