New Store - Stock Team - Nordstrom Manhasset Center Rack (Manhasset, NY)
Nordstrom Rack is a fun, fast and easy-to-shop destination where style meets savings. We offer brand-name apparel, accessories and shoes for the entire family at amazing discounts.
A day in the life. . .
Working at the Rack is a team sport, and as a member of our high-energy stock team, you'll. . .
• Work in the eye of the storm, keeping the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and tidy as shoppers hunt for the hidden treasures they're looking for
• Be the keeper of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
• Assist the team with inventory control initiatives
You own this if you. . .
• Are all about accountability, accuracy, initiative and having a high level of ownership
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your professionalism, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Have solid math, verbal and written communications skills
• Embrace working a flexible schedule
We've got you covered. . .
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, a profit-sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers