Assistant Store Manager (Hamptons)
Figue Assistant Store Manager:
Figue (pronounced "fig") is a new luxury lifestyle collection for women founded by Stephanie von Watzdorf. Figue was born out of Stephanie's passion for exotic travel and is defined by a global gypsy-meets-jet-set spirit. Prior to founding Figue, Stephanie was the Vice President of Women's Fashion and Accessories at Tory Burch for eight years.
A senior level position, the Assistant Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of the New York store operations including, but not limited to, sales, customer service, personnel training and management, and visual merchandising. The retail store manager is expected to uphold Figue's values and corporate culture in the retail store environment. Figue is seeking someone with 2-3 years management experience and strong clienteling experience.
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Day-to-day management and operations of the store
- Managing customer relationships (VIPs, Clienteling)
- Personnel management and training
- Stock management
- Coordination with merchandising and e-commerce teams
- Communication with the NYC office
- Upholding the company's corporate culture and values
- Proof of productive sales management
- Knowledge of the retail business and familiarity with the local market situation
- Good managerial skills, ability to be encouraging and motivating
- Good sales and service skills, organizational skills and a positive attitude
- Background in luxury retail
Location is in the Hamptons.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers