OAKLEY Retail Sales Lead (riverhead)
JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Lead
REPORTS TO: Retail Store Manager
The Sales Lead is a support to the management team who is responsible for demonstrating outstanding customer service and leadership on the selling floor. The Sales Lead will be expected to learn the policies and procedures necessary for opening, closing, and operating the store. Supports and assists the Assistant Manager in achieving all customer service and sales goals as defined by the Store Manager.
• Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
• Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
• Build team commitment to high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations and leading by example.
• Partner with store management team to support the retail sales team, encouraging a winning-attitude and enabling the team to meet or exceed sales goals and achieve consistently high levels of customer service.
• Accurately monitor inventories and the flow of merchandise.
• Assist the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
• Cash register reconciliation and deposit of daily sales.
• Assist with Associate responsibilities as the workday may require.
• Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
• 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
• Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
• Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers