bareMinerals Freelance Makeup Artist
The bareMinerals Freelance Makeup Artist is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
- Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products through demonstration and education. Confirms choices and closes the sale.
- Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
- Meets/exceeds all personal goals.
- Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals Appearance Guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years cosmetics sales experience required
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers