Spa Associate Needed (Levittown)
The primary responsibilities of a Spa Associate are to build and maintain customer relationships through excellent service and supporting your team to ensure a successful day.
• Customer service and client retention
• Meeting sales goals
• Detailed product and service knowledge
• Effectively communicate sales, promotions, and services options with clients
• Execute the daily operational tasks, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management.
• Uphold store cleanliness standards
• Scheduling appointments and balancing the daily schedule
• Communicating the continually changing schedule and operational needs with teammates
• Capable of working flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
• Sales experience with proven results
• Critical thinking skills, including conflict resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A fast learner, with a positive attitude, and remain calm in fast pace environment
• Computer proficient (a knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems, a plus.)
• A strong team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Exceptional organizational and prioritizing ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
For your resume to be considered, please include a cover letter answering the following questions:
1. Why do you want to work at Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa?
2. At your last job, what could have been done to keep you as an associate?
3. Please explain why you think you are qualified for this position.
4. What are your personal and professional goals over the next to years?
Pay is based on experience. Bonuses and incentives are available for meeting sales goals. Great benefits including employee discounts on spa services and retail products and much more for those with qualifying hours.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers