FT Assistant Store Managers - Various Locations (Long Island)
Assistant Store Manager
As the Assistant Store Manager, your primary focus will be on the associates within the store. In conjunction with the Store Manager, you will be responsible for completing the hiring process and ensuring all associates are trained and developed. You'll also work with the Store Manager to make sure the store is properly stocked and maintained. This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
Primary Job Duties:
• Educate and train store associates on corporate standards, sales programs and store layouts to maximize sales growth.
• Write the schedule for store associates to maximize productivity and minimize labor cost.
• Maintain store environments to ensure excellence in customer service, product availability and cleanliness
• Ensure company policies, procedures and visions are upheld
• Evaluate daily operations and make adjustments as necessary to ensure customer service and productivity standards are met.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• 2+ years related RETAIL experience is a MUST
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong sales skills and customer service orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to manage others
• Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail/accuracy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment while managing multiple tasks
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers