STORE MANAGERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY - Various Locations (Long Island)
As the Store Manager of a fast-paced and fun environment, you'll be managing 1-2 Assistant Managers, plus 15-20 hourly associates. You'll be responsible for setting a clear vision for your team, providing leadership that will ensure excellent Customer Service and superior store operations. This position reports directly to the District Team Leader.
Primary Job Duties:
• Educate and train assistant managers and store associates on corporate standards, sales programs and store layouts to maximize sales growth.
• Achieve financial objectives by following budget guidelines; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
• Maintain store environments to ensure excellence in customer service, product availability and cleanliness.
• Ensure company policies, procedures and visions are upheld
• Evaluate daily operations and make adjustments as necessary to ensure customer service and productivity standards are met.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• 2+ years related experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong sales skills and customer service orientation
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and the ability to manage others
• Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail/accuracy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment while managing multiple tasks
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers