Are you a photographer without a studio? Do you need a comfortable and creative space to bring (or impress) your clients?
Need a space to hold workshops or classes? The studio space is available to a large number of creatives and those that need a work or event space.
You can shoot everything from headshots and portraits to full length fashion and catalog, and you can have workshops or classes with up to about 20 people.
When you rent the studio, you get:
• The studio space
• Hair and makeup workstation (also a dressing room) with ring light
• 2nd Ring light on rolling light stand
• Garment rack
• Bathroom with full length mirror
• Furniture - Couch, chaise lounge, 2 comfy chairs, 4 folding padded chairs, assorted stools
• Sound system (plug in your own music or use mine)
• Fridge, microwave oven, electric kettle, air fryer
• USB and wireless charging for phones and devices
The studio is clean, comfortable and easily accessible by car or train.
I'm on the ground floor with a driveway where you can pull right up to the studio door, making it very easy to load in and load out any equipment or furniture you have.
NO NEED TO TREK TO THE CITY ANY MORE.
Rentals do not include equipment. Lighting and grip gear is available upon request.
You can find out a little more about me, my photography, the studio, studio rental, and lighting packages available by checking out these links.