BUS DRIVER - PART TIME– Full Day Tuesdays/Thursdays, Half Day Mondays
QR Code Link to This Post
Jefferson's Ferry Retirement Community — South Setauket, NY
· NYCDL with P Endorsement preferred
· Driver–To drive seniors locally Port Jefferson/Setauket.
· Opportunity for additional hours if desired on as needed basis.
Why work at Jefferson’s Ferry?
· We offer work/life balance
· Fast-paced environment
· Elegant, upbeat surroundings
· Chance to interact with residents, guests and employees in a caring environment
· People truly enjoy working here!
As our Bus Driver, you will:
· Drive buses/vans and other vehicles owned by Jefferson’s Ferry. All vehicles are new and well maintained!
· Transport residents to local appointments, social gatherings, and shopping centers.
· Provide shuttle service on campus.
· Assist passengers when entering or exiting shuttle vans and load/unload shopping packages
· Opportunity for additional hours if desired.
· Understands verbal and written instructions well
· High school diploma or GED
· Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages,especially the geriatric population.
· Good driving record.
· Valid NY CDL with PE endorsement preferred!
· Familiar with the surrounding area of Jefferson’s Ferry
JEFFERSON’S FERRY IS THE 2019 BEST OF LONG ISLAND WINNER OF:
· *Best Retirement Community
Jefferson’s Ferry is a Life Plan Community and a unique concept. It provides Independent Living and a comprehensive retirement living option for adults over the age of 62 by offering an Active Adult Community, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Care and Memory Care, all centrally located on one campus.
Talk to us! Please forward your resume with Bus Driver in the subject line to:
jfhr @ jeffersonsferry.org or by fax 631-675-5597.
Jefferson’s Ferry – We take the best care of our employees, as well!
An EOE m/f/d/v.