compensation: $50,000 to $85,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager for our Branch in Long Island. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Construction Accounting or equivalent related work experience. A minimum of 1 year experience working as an Assistant Project Manager or Office assistant in construction company is required.
• Create detailed weekly/biweekly project schedules.
• Maintain daily logs.
• Coordinate with local government for permit and inspections.
• Manage RFIs (request for information) and RFPs (requests for proposals), submittals, outgoing/incoming documents, change orders, etc.
• Interface with other members of team to ensure accuracy with outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
• Develop a project schedule tasks and deadlines.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems during the duration of each project. Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with the project change request forms.
• Track and report on project milestones and provide reports to management.
• Maintain project tracking spreadsheet.
• Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
• Ensure all project documents are stored and tracked on a timely basis.
• Proactively assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality, and financial goals.
• Candidates must have a working knowledge of the principles and terminology in the Construction Industry, and possess the ability to read drawings.
• A minimum of 1 year experience working in a construction company is required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Business Administration, Construction Accounting and/or equivalent related work experience.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Must be a team player and work well with others.
• Able to speak Chinese will be a plus.
• Full-time Salary: $50,000.00 to $85,000.00/year depending upon experience.
Can sponsor H1B if needed.
Similar titles for this position:
• Junior Project Manager
• Project Coordinator
• Project Engineer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers