Our family is looking for a competent, reliable & flexible caregiver for our 7 month old son. Parents are entrepreneurs so the family schedule is not traditional. Sometimes we are both home all day and other times we are not home at all due to business travel or night shifts. Our family lives in East Hampton but travels frequently between Florida, California and the Caribbean, as well as in and out of Manhattan.
We expect that you will nurture a stimulating & safe environment and that you will be our partner in our son's development & discipline. Strong communication skills, healthy energy & organization are key! Additional qualifications (ideal but not required) include fluency in French & familiarity with the LGBTQ lifestyle. We can offer off-site housing in the Hamptons & transportation if needed, as well as healthcare benefits.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with infants
- Will be asked to provide 3 professional references and agree to background check
- Current certifications in infant CPR and first aid
- Expected to do infant's bathing/self-care/hygiene, laundry & meal prep
- Valid work authorization
- Driver's license and clean driving record, and auto insurance
- English proficiency
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Comfortable around pets (We have a 27 lb. cocker spaniel)
- Minimum 1 year commitment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers