compensation: $14.00 PER HOUR employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
At Sunrise Senior Living of East Setauket, we have cultivated a caring, family-like atmosphere for our team members. We champion quality of life not only for seniors, but also for the team members who care for them. We invite you to explore the next step in your career as a Certified Nursing Assistant with Sunrise. You'll be at the center of what we do best--building meaningful, enriched relationships with our community residents.
Being a team member at Sunrise Senior Living isn't just about doing good work--it's about doing work that's good. Our team members enjoy a tremendous sense of job satisfaction that comes from caring for others with a personal touch.
We care for your health:
• Comprehensive medical and prescription drug plan plus dental and vision plans
• Sunrise Healthy Living--our wellness program for team members
We care for your career:
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Long-term service recognition program
• Team member referral program
• Opportunities for advancement
Feel the Warmth
We care for your finances:
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Health- and dependent-care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
• Life, accident, and disability insurance
• Credit union membership
And we care for your personal life:
• Paid vacation, sick, holiday, and bereavement leave
• Employee assistance program for team members
and their families
• Flexible scheduling
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
to learn more.
CATEGORY: Caregiver -LOCATION: East Setauket, NY
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Part-time/Full-time
As a designated care provider at Sunrise Senior Living, you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for the residents of our communities.
- You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
- You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success.
- High School diploma or College and you must have a HHA or CNA Certificate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills, and computer skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Background checks, fingerprinting and drug testing required.
For questions please call 631-941-4455
Your future begins with the next step of applying online.
Please click the link below; the location is East Setauket.