compensation: Pay is commiserate with experience.
employment type: full-time
Our private Oral Surgery practice is looking for a hard working, dependable, professional receptionist with excellent communication skills and who is a team player.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Must be Proficient with WINOMS software
2. Provide high level compassionate care to our patients
3. Greet patients on arrival. Enter their demographic and insurance information into the electronic medical record, collect payments.
4. Manage multiple phone lines. Scheduling, changing and confirming patient appointments. Taking messages, referring calls to appropriate individuals.
5. Verify and review insurance and discuss pre treatment estimates with patients.
Mon- Fri 8:45 AM - 5 PM
Alternate Sat. 8:45 AM- 1 PM
Days are flexible but every other Saturday is a must
Paid lunch hour
Paid Vacation and Major Holidays
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6792647056
email to friend