Lyft is hiring an ace squad of brand ambassadors for upcoming events across a wide range of venues to help with event operations and event marketing. You’ll be on the ground at some of the most exciting events of the year, helping ensure that all passengers, drivers, and everyone in between ends their day loving Lyft as much as you do. This role is for enthusiastic operations and marketing focused individuals who can see the bigger impact their role on the ground has while being mindful of the details.
QR Code Link to This Post
What this job entails:
- Setting up and tearing down the event activation every event. Includes parking operations, pick up and drop off area components, and general marketing components
- Engage with individuals calling a Lyft ride to ensure their experience is nothing short of perfect
- Engage with waiting drivers to direct them to their waiting location and help match them with their passenger throughout each event
- Small crowd control activities when needed to help ensure passengers are waiting in a safe environment
- Helping run general event activation components for waiting passengers. Includes games and other elements as added by staff
- Working with Lyft internal team to ensure all set goals are met night in and night out.
- Positively engaging with all other venue and parking staff to help ensure each event operates as smoothly as possible.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A passion for connecting and helping people!
- An engaging and charismatic personality. People look to you for help!
- Infinite flexibility on the job
- The willingness to take direction, think on your feet, and get the job done
- Comfortable and preference for working with large crowds of people
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Available 10 - 30 hours/week with a fluctuating schedule
- Enjoying working and being outdoors
- Have reliable transportation
- Have previous ambassador work preferred