Marketing and Events Coordinator
Reports to: Founder
Level: Salary - Anticipated 50-60 hour week
Marketing and Events Coordinator Criteria
▪ Candidate must be interviewed and approved by the Director of Operations and Founders
▪ Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite - specifically Excel & Word.
▪ Comfortable with all Social Media platforms - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc
▪ Exceptional business email etiquette.
▪ Capable of interacting professionally with all level executives.
▪ Comfortable with dealing with corporate clientele.
▪ Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
▪ Have or be willing to obtain NY Food Handler's License
▪ Working recipe knowledge of our food and beverage presentations and storage procedures
▪ Trained on guest service and complaint resolution
▪ Demonstrated passion for the brand ▪ Strong Communicator
▪ Excellence in Client Service ▪ Ability to multi-task and manage time
▪ Hold self and others accountable ▪ High energy
▪ Perform well under pressure. ▪ Consistent and reliable
▪ Excellent Problem-Solving Skills ▪ Fun, Friendly, and Engaging
▪ Goes above and beyond for both the Guest and the Team ▪ Strong sense of integrity
▪ Stops, Looks, and Thanks Guests and Team Members
Overview of Responsibility:
The Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the continued growth, success and development of the brand. The Marketing & Events Coordinator will directly support the principals in daily tasks.
• Communicate daily with OPs team
o Maintain website and content including all menus for both stores and catering
o Maintain all Social Media outlets with daily photos, posts and promotions
o Assist in all marketing of stores with regard to new menu items and promotions
o Track all marketing in terms of effectiveness and sales growth
o Involved in all charitable events or appearances
o Work closely with PR firm on such events as well as New Store Openings
o Assist in all print ad materials including store menus, catering menus and stickers
o Maintain inventory of all print ad materials and ensure appropriate store is charged
o Maintain signage/visual branding making sure to promote seasonal items, catering and specials
o Ability to drive sales increase and attain goals set for by the company
• Executive Assistant:
o Assist founders with day to day tasks such as calendar management, travel, booking, meeting planning, etc.
o Answer phones; funnel calls and emails.
o Assist with general office upkeep and supply ordering.
▪ HS diploma or GED preferred
▪ At least 21 years of age
▪ Previous relevant experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers