WAREHOUSE JOB FAIR – Tuesday May 28th – Holbrook, NY
Please call 631-870-6530 to schedule an appointment for a JOB FAIR for warehouse workers being hosted on Tuesday May 28th in Holbrook
Hiring for multiple workers for Holbrook Production Plant to work 12 hour shifts (must be able to work weekends Saturdays & Sundays
Schedule: 3 days (Monday, Thursday & Friday) and then following week: 4 days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday) and so forth.
1st shift – 6am-6:30pm – $13/hour
3rd shift – 6pm-6:30am – $15.60/hour
12 hour shift – must be able to work weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) and must be able to work overtime
• Prepares stack trays with liner paper to receive soft gel capsules
• Scoops capsules from encapsulation machine after they have been releases from the tumbler
• Spreads capsules in a single, even layer onto paper lined stack trays
• Checks quality of product
• Builds stacking tray in a safe manner to a height of up to 75 inches then place stack trays into the drying tunnels
• Completes necessary paperwork
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment
• Washes/dries towels when required
• Trains new associates
• Prior manufacturing, packaging or warehouse experience preferred
• Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, and bend, etc. within a manufacturing/warehouse/packaging environment for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions in Basic English
• Able to work overtime as the Business requires.
• Work environment may be exposed to powders, chemicals and allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, milk, dairy, eggs, wheat, gluten, soy, fish and shellfish)
If interested, please call 631-870-6530 and reference the job fair posting on Craigslist.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers