DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Maintain office area of building including keeping bathrooms clean and stocked, washing all interior windows as scheduled, keeping test kitchen clean and maintaining all lights in office area (superintendent functions).
- Keep production area washroom clean and stocked as well as keeping production area on line 1 and 2 clean and stocked.
- Maintain all drains throughout facility.
- Maintain packaging, receiving and freezer areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Keep production equipment on line 1 and 2 clean throughout day.
- Wipe down production equipment and maintain needle depanner area.
- Keep freezers and shipping areas clean and swept.
- Check all lighting in office areas and change bulbs as needed.
- Clean and sanitize all drains throughout facility.
- Clean interior windows.
- Clean boiler room in production area.
- Clean fire extinguishers as well as all emergency light fixtures.
- Understand and follow basic verbal instructions.
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization.
- Required to stand for long periods of time at the manufacturing plant performing the functions of a superintendent.
- Involves some repetitive motions.
This job operates in a manufacturing plant setting.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
Monday through Friday, 5:00 am- 5:00pm or 5:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Come fill out Application at 41 Natcon Drive Shirley NY 11769