*CAREER OPPORTUNITY - You've got a good work ethic and great personel skills. You build teams and get stuff done. You're looking for a established company that you can help grow.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Yard Foreman, you will:
* Supervise / Participate in the Finishing and packaging concrete products and or molds.
* Work with your team to effeciently complete tasks, delegating workload to the appropriate team members and
quality controlling the finished product.
* Work with other Foreman to ensure project timelines and goals are met.
* Work with Logistics to ensure trucks get loaded / offloaded according to schedule.
* Perform tasks involving physical labor for casting, finishing and handling precast concrete pieces and molds.
* Work safely applying safety principles and processes.
Outstanding communication skills
Outstanding leadership skills
Outstanding organization skills
An inherent desire to change things and make them better.
If your Exceptional we offer:
* A competitive base hourly rate
* Benefits package including health for eligible employees
* Free technical training on equipment
* Free skills training
* Free safety training courses
* Work 5 - 6 days / week 52 weeks / year rain or shine
* Grow into a career - most Team Members have been with us for over 10 years!
* Corinthian Cast Stone embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.