compensation: Base Salary + Commission employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
HOMENATURE - RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE -- Full or Part Time (Southampton)
POSITION NEEDED: Retail Sales Associate -- Full or Part Time
COMPENSATION: Base Salary + Commission
LOCATION: Southampton, NY
homenature is a high end custom furniture and home furnishings company. We are a fast growing home furnishings company originated in the Hamptons and is bringing the Hampton's style and vibe to life. Clean modern style with a selection of vintage mid-century modern furniture. We love everything about honest design, natural materials, fair pricing and treating the earth with respect and care.
* Smile. Exhibit a friendly demeanor. Meet and greet every customer.
* Work with all potential customers, maintaining a composed, professional demeanor at all times.
* Demonstrate furniture sales savvy/knowledge/experience/expertise when conversing with customers. Stay current and aware of industry trends.
* Provide superior service during the sale process, while working to close the sale. Complete accurate order processing, provide all required pre and post-sale follow through.
* Properly process and complete sales order paperwork and all supporting documentation (i.e. completing COM/COL forms, designer registrations, resale/tax ID forms, etc.). Utilize the POS system, general computer programs and other necessary tools.
* Be prepared to communicate accurate status updates to customers. These updates may include communicating order delay updates.
* Cultivate a strong client base via relationship building and networking.
* Provide product knowledge and ensure the customer is comfortable with their purchase(s). Exhibit the know-how necessary to close sales.
* Be knowledgeable about homenature merchandise. Accurately advise customers on warranties, cleaning recommendations and general product care.
* Ensure that all potential and current customers experience the company's excellent customer service.
* Be comfortable performing in home consultations, working with clients in their homes, providing design direction and creating floor plans using products offered by homenature.
* Provide quick and accurate responses to email and phone inquiries, within 24 hours of initial contact.
* Take initiative, working to achieve/exceed set goals. Perform outreach, building brand awareness to members of the design community and customers at large.
* Complete store opening and closing responsibilities, including routine sales floor recovery throughout the day. It is the responsibility to all employees to ensure the sales floor looks its best at all times.
* Comply with company dress code and other company protocol.
* Attend weekly one on one meetings with management. Be prepared to discuss current sales/quotes, strategize business opportunities and discuss missed opportunities.
* Demonstrate teamwork. Be prepared to assist all customers and fellow co-workers. Routinely be willing to assist/train new members of the sales team.
* Clearly and accurately communicate with customers and co-workers. Always set appropriate/realistic expectations.
* Exercise good judgment, partnering with colleagues and management as necessary.
* Must be able to work some evening, weekends & holidays
Exceptional Advancement Opportunities
Competitive Earnings with Bonus Opportunities
Generous Employee Discount
Paid Vacations & Holidays
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers