Custom Protective Services is looking for Security Guards for All Shifts Monday - Friday ,and/or Weekend availability in a hospital work setting.
Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company services and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Duties to include lobby desk security, mobile patrol, foot patrol etc.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a valid NYS Security License 8hr/16hr certificates
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of following complex instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to participate in the company's screening process, including a drug screening
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Having a Car and active Drivers License is a plus
Security Officer Starting Salary: $15.00
Full Time: 401K, Medical/Dental insurance available; Vacation, Sick Days
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers