compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have two positions opened for immediate hire. Currently we are looking for an Experienced Cable puller and an Entry level Cable Puller.
These position are responsible for on-site installation, service, and repair of low voltage cabling. We are looking for a person who can work independently and interact directly with customers.
• Installation, troubleshooting, repair, and termination of Cat 5e, 6, coax, and fiber optic cables.
• Use of test equipment and appropriate hand tools as needed during installation or repair.
• Maintaining knowledge of all products the company may offer to the customer.
• Staying abreast of manufacturers' specifications, upgrades, and changes.
• Providing appropriate customer service when responding to a customer request or fulfilling job requirements.
• Updating documentation, as appropriate, for customer and other technicians.
Successful candidates will have:
• Experience installing, testing, and troubleshooting copper and fiber cable systems.
• Their own tools, excluding testers.
• Proficiency with testing equipment.
• Working knowledge of current cabling standards and codes.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Strong communication skills.
• Physical ability to lift up to 60 pounds and work on ladders.
Applicants must possess a valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and have a good driving record. Successful candidates must pass pre-employment background check and drug testing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers