compensation: We offer a competitive benefits package including Health & Dental insurance, 401(k), PTO and paid holidays. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A large New York Real Estate Development firm is looking for a Helpdesk Admin to join our IT Dept. This position is located at our corporate office in Commack, NY. Ideal candidate will provide support directly to users and escalate helpdesk tickets based on support level required. He/she is responsible for providing excellent client experiences and working to resolve support issues in a prompt and professional manner.
Daily responsibilities could include:
Handle all administrative aspects of IT up to but not limited to:
• Ordering equipment, toners.
• Following up with requests and vendors.
• Answering telephones and escalating telephone requests as needed.
• Create purchase orders and update documentation processes.
• Organizing data such as IP, Verizon/Altice accounts.
• Impeccable customer service skills.
• Proficient in Win 10/Office 365.
• Impeccable verbal and written communications skills.
• Understanding technical teams and terminology.
• Maintain excellent organizational skills.
• Possess a positive and proactive attitude towards customer support and desire to help others.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to react to changes requiring re-prioritization of workload.
• Should possess an interest in technology, computers and mobile devices.
• Inventory control
• Database knowledge
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers