compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A growing Computer Store / IT Consulting firm located on the east end of Long Island seeks freelance field agents to diagnose and fix computer, network and server issues.
The positions are in our shop as well as clients homes and offices throughout Long Island to provide software / hardware support.
Looking for a proactive, hard-working individuals with a “can-do” attitude.
Must have good interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of basic computer skills as well as experience with:
- Setup and assist with Microsoft Office
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level
- Installing and upgrading software
- Computer setups
- Troubleshoot local computer / network issues
- Be available for any IT issues that may come up at client's location.
- Service oriented and ready to assist people with their technology needs.
- End User support both remotely and onsite
- Manage client's IT infrastructure including VMware infrastructure, Switches, Storage devices, Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Workstations and mobile devices.
- Able to create procedures, documentation and reports.
- Act as first level support.
Part time / looking for 2-5 days - could lead to more for the right person.
* MS Certifications a plus!
Please send resume and desired Hourly Wage.
No Solicitations, Only serious applicants, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers