Desktop/Network IT Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
• PC Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning.
• Understanding of Asterisk/FreePBX and SIP Phones (Desired but will train).
• Backup monitoring/Restoring with Acronis and Veeam.
• Work on support desk and handle daily calls with end users.
• Requires a moderate understanding of Active Directory.
• Requires knowledge of network security best-practices.
• Perform system updates across networks.
• Work with sales team to provide recommendations to customers.
• Experience networking in the TCP/IP, LAN/WAN environment.
• Proficiency in recent versions of Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience troubleshooting/removing malware, spyware, and other malicious software.
• Familiarity with command-line tools.
• Travel to customer locations to resolve issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
• Requires skill to do site surveys for Network Installations/Network Cabling for new potential customers and relaying the survey to sales staff.
• Network Cabling Installation and Repairs will be required for CAT6.
• Ability to be extremely punctual.
• 1 - 3+ Years previous experience in IT Services
• Excellent expertise in troubleshooting hardware and operating system related issues for desktops and laptops
• Working knowledge of Proxy, DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMS and MS Active Directory(all versions) and patch management.
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Excellent organizational and communication skills and be customer service-oriented