At Apple Industries, you will be a part of the energy and excitement that's involved in supporting the 'Face Place' brand of photo booths and the 'Print Budii' brand of app-powered printing kiosks. Apple Industries is a leading entertainment and technology player. Our headquarters, located in Nassau County, NY, brings together a multi-faceted team with experience in coin-operated amusements, technology, photography, art, and many more. We are seeking a Technical Customer Support Specialist who will do what it takes to support some of today's largest companies/brands like Dave & Busters, Chuck E. Cheese's, Major League Baseball, Simon Malls, Disney, Warner Bros, and many more.
Apple Industries, a rapidly growing manufacturer of Face Place Photo Booths (www.faceplacephoto.com), and Print Budii app-powered printing kiosks (www.printbudii.com), is seeking an innovative Technical Customer Support Specialist who has a true passion for doing whatever it takes to support clients in both B2B and B2C applications, but is also interested in becoming as passionate about the photo booth business as we are! This is a hands-on position for someone who can work with other team members and can solve issues--whether it be providing remote support using LogMeIn or rushing to make sure a customer receives an overnight parts replacement shipment.
We are seeking a dynamic multi-tasker to join our team and support our customers and products in the field. The successful candidate will have the technical knowledge to do the job, but also possess a passion for customer satisfaction and a willingness to take the necessary extra steps for their customers.
The position will support both customers and locations with their photo booth questions, orders, and other related customer inquiries. The successful candidate will:
• Field incoming calls, email and live chats from clients to answer questions, resolve issues, create sales invoices
using QuickBooks, track replacement parts and orders, troubleshoot problems, and research root cause for
highly complex issues.
• Conduct start-to-finish support--from receiving the initial call to troubleshooting and through to processing
a replacement part order, escalating to development when necessary.
• Perform root-cause analysis on issues and make recommendations for corrective actions.
• Track projects and tickets in issue tracking system.
• Install new systems and perform upgrades, both remotely over phone and on site and system preparation and
• Provide complete and timely feedback for all work, including but not limited to call logs, checklists, client
correspondence, and escalation of any issue.
• Responsible for following up with existing customers regarding installations, service calls, testing systems and
special problems to ensure we are meeting our promises and expectations.
• Provide one-on-one end-user training as needed.
• Assist Supervisors in monitoring and supporting the Photo Booth Networks.
• Maintenance of Apple Photo Booth Knowledgebase.
• Work along with Project Managers to investigate suspected problems the Photo Booth may be encountering
that would cause loss of revenue on locations.
The ideal candidate possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, product and service management and requires:
• At least 2+ years of technical and customer service experience (call center customer service experience,
technical help desk or deskside support experience preferred).
• Experience with Intuit QuickBooks desired.
• 2+ years' experience with Windows operating systems and applications.
• 2+ years' experience with network troubleshooting.
• Experience with one or scripting languages and XML.
• BS/CS or equivalent experience.
• Basic knowledge of database structure, remote access and networking, with the ability to increase this
• AA degree in related field preferred
• A+ Certification preferred but not required
• Previous break-fix, IT or network experience preferred but not required
• Proper telephone etiquette including clear and effective written and verbal English communications skills
• Must possess creative and analytical problem solving and exceptional technical skills
• Strong work ethic
• Experience in a fast-moving environment and ability to multi-task multiple projects and make sure each
project's deadline is met
• Strong time management, organization and decision-making skills.
• Configuring Hardware (Computers & Networking Equipment)
• Photo Booth Configuration
• Understanding of basic Electronic Principles (AC Power, DC Power, Relays, V=I*R)
• Must be a self-starter able to work independently as well as part of the Apple team
• Attention to detail is an absolute must