Looking for a proactive, hard-working individual with a “can-do” attitude.
Must have good interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of basic computer skills as well as experience with:
- setup and assist with Microsoft Office
- experience and knowledge with Mac products
- perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level
- installing and upgrading software
- computer setups
- troubleshoot local computer / network issues
- report to immediate supervisor
- be available for any IT issues that may come up in office.
Part time: looking for 2-3 days (15-20 hours a week) Mornings a must- could lead to more for the right person. Extremely competitive pay.
Location is in: Ronkonkoma (Suffolk County)
Please reply to this ad with your resume and we will contact you to setup an interview.
No Solicitations, Only serious applicants, please. Local to Suffolk/Nassau county.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers