compensation: Pays $12/hr. Holidays - Vacations employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
We are both a manufacturer, and E-commerce marketing company, seeking a highly organized (and highly creative & skilled) Videographer/Editor to help our company continue its growth by creating videos that present our company products and image in the best possible way online through our websites and on Youtube.
This position will work from our facility located in Freeport Long Island NY. The candidate will basically be responsible for helping to create and shoot our videos and photography, edit the content and distribute through Youtube and other social media platforms.
Working hours can be flexible to accommodate most schedule needs, but would range from 25-35 hours per week M-F.
What We Expect From You
You're self-reliant and take pride in what you create. You can follow instructions, self-manage your own organizational activity, workload and time.
When you take on a project, you're diligent on following up, and following through and don't require someone watching over your shoulder.
As a skilled listener. You stay on top of the details and getting things done right is important to you.
What you do is fun, rewarding and you enjoy working as a part of a team.
The Skills Required for This Position
We expect you to know how to use a professional high quality camera (we use a Canon Mark 11 5D) You have the option to use your own camera if it has the features needed for a projects. We have the Adobe Premier Pro editing software as well as Photoshop and other Adobe programs. Stock footage, photos are available for content use. Audacity software for sound mixing is also installed on our computer. We are open to other suggested programs that help in delivering finished content.
What Your Photography, Videographer and Editing Skills to Do?
• Work with company management to help create product videos and other company content
• Organize and shoot raw footage: both video and photography
• Edit footage to produce final video content.
• Set up and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for in-house studio video shoots.
• Post videos to Youtube and on social media.
• Maintain production equipment.
• Create and publish relevant image and video content on our websites. social media channels.
• Identify opportunities for company videos
As part of our team we expect your willingness and flexibility to take on other/additional job responsibilities as needed, It doesn't happen often, but if working OT to complete a project is needed, you'll be there..
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers