compensation: Competitive hourly rate plus benefits, paid time off and 401K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A large New York Real Estate Development firm seeking a Construction Superintendent to manage multifamily building construction projects.
• Responsible for prioritizing multifamily building construction, and remodeling projects.
• Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment when planning and directing construction
projects to meet deadlines.
• Attend pre-construction and construction meetings, where issues or concerns relating to the project
will be documented and shared with the management.
• Executes building and site plans to the highest quality standards within budget.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with inspectors, architects, subcontractors and other
key people connected to the project.
• Must be able to orchestrate subcontractors and have the ability to identify, resolve field conflicts,
in a timely and professional manner.
• Prepares and order supplies per building plan specifications.
• Inspects projects to monitor compliance with building safety codes or other regulations.
• Communicates effectively with management on construction progress, i.e. problems,
complaints, and project delays.
• Daily communication with multiple trade contractors and assist with any problems which may arise.
• Submit payroll hours to human resources department.
• Minimum of 5+ years as a Construction Superintendent with multifamily site development.
• Minimum Education: high school diploma or GED.
• Valid New York State driver’s license.
• Certification: 10-hour OSHA certification; 30-hour OSHA certification is a plus.
• Must have knowledge of scheduling software (i.e., Timberline and Primavera).
MUST SUBMIT RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers