compensation: $16 to 20 per hour + none
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently interviewing for an Operations Agent position that we have available in the Queens area. If you have the below experience and are looking for an opportunity to join a team of an established company. Please forward an updated copy of your resume.
1) Answering phones and responding to emails properly and in a timely manner
2) Provide general customer service
3) Accurate data entry and tracking & tracing of shipments
4) Domestic air and ground routing
5) Scanning of shipment documents
6) Understand and accurately know how to use KSMS and other resources
7) Prepare air and ground documents
8) More as assigned
Working hours: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
1) Basic problem-solving skills
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3) Basic-Intermediate Microsoft Office skill level
No Degree Required
If interested in discussing further please reach out to Mike at 516/741-4191 and forward an updated copy of your resume for review.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.