compensation: Send Resume with Salary Requirements employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lounge Lizard : An ultra- creative, exciting and growing Long Island web design, development and app development company established in 1998 seeks an energetic and "highly organized and detailed" individual to work in our Suffolk County office as an IT Project Manager.
The IT Project Manager will help to oversee the design, development and implementation of websites/mobile apps, and Web based applications. Person will communicate with clients and help lead, organize, and manage several development projects at the same time. Individual must use organization, communication and trouble-shooting skills to prioritize multiple assignments and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Manage from start to finish multiple web design and development projects
- Create UX wireframes for Websites, Web applications, and Mobile APPS
- Research and write technical documentation.
- Speak with clients about their Website goals and suggest solutions and ideas that exceed their expectations.
- Communicate and organize priorities to the designers and developers so project milestones are met.
-Track and report on progress of projects. Prepare and maintain project plans as the project progresses. Identify issues or actions required in order to ensure "on-time, on-budget" delivery of projects. Set realistic project timelines and manage projects to meet deadlines.
Required skills/competencies/qualities: -
- 2+ years relevant experience as a Project manager in a web development company.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred. Computer Science Major a plus.
- Experience using Wordpress/Magento administrative tools and PM tools such as Basecamp/Active Colab are preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional and advanced organizational skills
- Good eye for aesthetically pleasing websites
- Experience organizing and communicating priorities to project teams, while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Strong problem-solving ability, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals
- Understanding of Web & App Design and Development
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and follow-through
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements in order to be considered for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers