compensation: Compensation discussed upon interviews employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local Online Marketing Agency seeks a part-time Web Designer / SEO Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Knowledge of content management system: WordPress
• Optimize web pages - Integrate key word phrases. Execute On-Page SEO mechanical elements (H-tags, image, text attributes)
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
• Work with sales and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Work with the development team to ensure on-page and meta data SEO best practices
• Keyword research discovery and analysis. Prioritize keyword targeting strategy for head keyword verticals and long-tailed key phrases. Identify existing keyword rankings and potential new keyword targets.
• Identify content gaps on site, and areas of opportunity for optimization
• Ensure on-page optimization best practice implementation. Manage implementation and maintenance of: title and meta tags, URL redirects, 404 errors, robots.txt file.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years of experience in Web Design
• Website design using HTML5, working knowledge of WordPress sites
• 3-5 years of experience with SEO. Use of industry leading SEO and analytic tools required.
• References and or Examples required.
• All resumes and working examples must be emailed
• NO Phone Calls accepted
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be able to work independently and manage productivity to meet tight turnaround deadlines.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers