compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: part-time internship telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup in logistic field looking to revolutionize the shipping industry We are seeking a full time/part time/ independent contractor for our sales and marketing division to assist in the growth of the organization. We are shipping and logistics solution for Internet Retailers. We plan to target small to mid size Etailers and provide them with cost saving solutions.
We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for implementing key strategies for social media marketing,
Responsibilities and duties will vary on demand basis as it is a challenging position an individual looking to grow. Candidate must be an organized, reliable, responsive, detail-oriented and experienced self-starter. We are seeking an individual who can bring experience and ideas to the table. Strong time management, multi-tasking capabilities are plus. Candidate should be able to work independently as well as in a team environment Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with outside agency that is doing our SEO and PPC campaign . Do research, analyze and implement strategies to enhance organic visibility.
• Do research, analyze and implement strategies to enhance organic visibility.
• Implement and analyze SEO strategies.
• Place Web banner ads.
• Must be able to launch Social media marketing: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/LinkedIn
• To do Email Marketing
• Make strategies improve and track site performance.
• Compile and discuss performance reports.
• Evaluate traffic, quality of landing page, be able to suggest content design. Qualifications:
Strong knowledge of digital media and social networking, SEO and an overall familiarity with the consumers experience
The ability to explain technical information in laymen's terms;
Graphic Design Experience a plus!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers